Note: The U.S. Embassy continues to be open for business.
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to join Ambassador Miller and members of the United States Embassy for a Virtual Town Hall via zoom on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Bangladesh Standard Time).
Ambassador Miller will discuss the COVID-19 situation in Bangladesh, provide updates on our consular services, and participate in a Q&A session. U.S. Embassy Consular staff will also participate and be available to answer questions.
To join the Town Hall Meeting by Computer:
- Go to https://bit.ly/3aFyyTD or Click here
- If the PC already has Zoom’s app installed, select it; otherwise, click the ‘join by Browser’ link which will appear on the page. Please note that Zoom’s app is not allowed on OpenNet.
- If asked for password – enter: AMCit
- The PC will display the video from the meeting.
a. Choose to “join Audio by computer” if the PC has a microphone and speakers; or
b. Use the phone instructions below to get audio separately.
To join the meeting by Phone:
1. Call +1 646 558 8656 Note: This is a U.S. toll call.
2. Enter Meeting ID/Access Code: 850 8232 0060
Enter Passcode: 012462
You can contact the U.S. Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh, located at Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh 1212, at (88) (02) 5566-2000, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday except for holidays. On holidays or during weekends the after-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is (88) (02) 5566-2000; after dialing press “0” and ask for the duty officer.