Note: The U.S. Embassy continues to be open for business.
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to join Ambassador Earl Miller and members of the United States Embassy for a virtual Town Hall meeting via WebEx on Monday, April 27 at 3 p.m. (GMT +6).
Ambassador Miller will discuss the Embassy’s response to COVID-19 and participate in a Q&A session. U.S. Embassy consular and other staff will also be present to answer your questions.
To join the Town Hall by Computer:
- Go to https://bit.ly/2SbAPMW
- If the PC already has WebEx’s app installed, select it; otherwise, click the ‘join by Browser’ link which will appear on the page.
- If asked for password – enter: America741776
- The PC will display the video from the meeting.
- Choose to “join Audio by computer” if the PC has a microphone and speakers; or
- Use the phone instructions below to get audio separately.
To join the Town Hall by Phone:
- Call +1-415-527-5035
Note: This is a U.S. toll call.
- Enter Access Code: 905 355 137
- Enter Password: 26374227
Please e-mail DhakaACS@state.gov if you have any questions about how to view the Town Hall.
You can contact the U.S. Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh, located at Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh 1212, at (88) (02) 5566-2000, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday except for holidays. On holidays or during weekends the after-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is (88) (02) 5566-2000; after dialing press “0” and ask for the duty officer.