U.S. Embassy Dhaka is pleased to announce a call for applications for the 2022-2023 Global Undergraduate Exchange (Global UGRAD) Program. This U.S. Department of State exchange program provides fully funded scholarships for outstanding Bangladeshi undergraduate students (18 to 25 years old) with an opportunity to attend a U.S. college/university for one academic semester.
- Academics: Students will be enrolled in full-time, non-degree, undergraduate coursework chosen from their host institution’s existing curriculum. Participants will be required to take one, 3-credit U.S. studies course to enhance their understanding of the United States.
- Service Learning: Students will participate in local community service activities to develop their leadership skills.
- Internships: Students will gain hands-on professional experience by completing prestigious internships at U.S.-based organizations, businesses, and companies.
- Cultural Exchange: Students will learn about American culture and share their culture as a youth ambassador through activities such as exhibitions and performances.
- Leadership: Students will enhance their leadership skills by participating in trainings and workshops.
Application Deadline and How to Apply:
Applications are due on Thursday, January 6, 2022, 11:59 PM. (Bangladesh Standard Time).
To apply and for more information please visit https://www.worldlearning.org/program/global-undergraduate-exchange-program/
And to get your online application form please click here https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/ugrad_student_application_2022
If you have any questions, please contact the Embassy’s Global UGRAD Program Manager, Ms. Tahnia Shahid, at email@example.com.