- Applicants should collect their passports from one of the three Saimon Overseas Ltd. outlets in Bangladesh, which are – Dhaka, Chittagong or Sylhet.The Saimon Overseas Ltd. office is located in Chittagong at the following address:
Ayub Trade Center (5th Floor)
1269/B Shekh Mujib Road
Phone: +88 0312523258
Mobile: +88 01777754454
The Saimon Overseas Ltd. office is located in Sylhet at the following address:
1/A Ananda Tower (Ground Floor)
Jail Road, Sylhet-3100
Phone: +88 01777754453
The Saimon Overseas Ltd. office is located in Dhaka at the following address:
House 4A, Road 22, (Ground Floor)
Phone: +88 02 9893964
- Customers can take advantage of Saimon’s expanded hours for picking up their passports (Sunday through Thursday between 9am-3pm and Saturday between 9am and 1pm). The service/courier fee for collecting documents at the Dhaka branch will remain the same (300 taka plus 15% VAT). Saimon Overseas Ltd. will charge a fee of 500 taka plus 15% VAT for collection from either Chittagong or Sylhet branches. There is no collection of passport at the Embassy, except under emergency circumstances.
- As always, a parent may pick up passports for their child without additional authorization – the minor does not need to come in person.
- At the time of collection, parents should plan to bring to Saimon their photo identification (such as a passport, driver’s license, or national ID) as well as the signed receipt you receive at the interview. However, to allow another adult, even a spouse, to pick up a passport on your behalf, you will need to fill out the authorization form (available at Saimon Overseas Ltd.and on the Embassy website) to authorize that person. That person should bring the form, their identification, and the signed Passport receipt with them to Saimon Overseas Ltd.
- Click for Fillable Authorization form.