Town Hall – U.S. Embassy [Dhaka, Bangladesh] (March 19, 2020)
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to a Virtual Town Hall with Ambassador Earl R. Miller on Monday, March 23 from 15:30 p.m.—16:30 p.m. via Zoom.
Ambassador Miller will discuss COVID-19 in Bangladesh and participate in a Q&A session. U.S. Embassy Consular staff will also be available.
Directions for participating will be on the American Citizen Services website one hour before the town hall begins. Please submit questions in advance to DhakaACS@state.gov.
This event is off-the-record. For media inquiries, please contact DhakaPApress@state.gov
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bangladesh.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh, Madani Avenue – (88) 02 5566 2000
State Department – Consular Affairs – 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Bangladesh Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter