Event: Town Hall for U.S. Citizens
U.S. citizens are invited to join Ambassador Earl R. Miller for a Virtual Town Hall meeting via Zoom on Sunday, March 22 at 3:30 p.m.
Ambassador Miller will discuss COVID-19 in Bangladesh and answer some of your questions.
U.S. Embassy consular staff will also be there.
To join the event:
1) Open your CHROME browser: copy and paste the following link: https://zoom.us/j/444700954.
2) Select / click “Join from browser” at the bottom of the page (do not download any application).
3) Register with your email address and name.
4) Once connected – (If required) activate sound by selecting “Join with Computer Audio” (lower left corner on screen on computer)
Please contact DhakaACS@state.gov if you have any questions about how to view the Town Hall
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in Bangladesh.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- S. Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh – (88) 02 5566 2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs – 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Bangladesh Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter