February 22, 2021
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to a Virtual Town Hall with Ambassador Earl R. Miller on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Bangladesh Standard Time) via Zoom.
Ambassador Miller will discuss the COVID-19 situation in Bangladesh, provide updates on our consular services, and participate in a Q&A session. U.S. Embassy Consular staff will also participate and be available to answer questions.
Please submit your questions in advance to DhakaACS@state.gov. We will take questions until Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:00 am.
Directions for participating will be posted on the U.S. Embassy website one hour before the town hall begins.
This event is off-the-record. For media inquiries, please contact DhakaPApress@state.gov
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bangladesh.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh, Madani Avenue – (88) 02 5566 2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs – 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Bangladesh Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter