Location: U.S. Embassy Dhaka
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to a Town Hall with Ambassador of the United States to Bangladesh Peter Haas today, Wednesday April 26, 2023, at 2 p.m. (Bangladesh Standard Time) via WebEx (online).
Ambassador Haas will reflect on his first year in Bangladesh and discuss ongoing U.S. Embassy efforts to advance U.S. interests in Bangladesh. Joined by other Embassy leaders, he will participate in a Q&A session with the audience.
We suggest joining the WebEx meeting at 1:45pm. To join the Town Hall on WebEx:
- – Go to https://statedept.webex.com/statedept/j.php?MTID=m2d5ff398d73dd2f552929d57f753e3de
- – If your PC already has the WebEx app installed, please select “Open Webex” from the pop-up box. Alternatively, you may open the WebEx session on your browser by clicking on the ‘join from your browser’ link, which will appear on the same page.
- – Enter your name, email address, and click on the Join Now button.
- – If asked for meeting ID – enter: 2762 622 0764
- – If asked for a password – enter: ACS04262023
- – The PC will display the video from the meeting. Be sure to choose to “Join Audio by Computer” so that you can hear the audio.
Alternatively, to join audio from a separate phone, you may dial +1 415 527 5035 (Note: This is a U.S. toll call). Enter Access Code 2762 622 0764, and enter Password 22704262.
This event is for private U.S. citizens with ties to Bangladesh. This event is off-the-record and not for media. For media inquiries, please contact DhakaPApress@state.gov.
The American Citizen Services Unit looks forward to moderating what is sure to be a fruitful discussion between Ambassador Haas and the American citizen community in Bangladesh. We hope to see you online.