No current Local Employment openings. Keep checking!
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member” (UAE) – DS-174 (PDF 108 KB). Applications submitted using previous editions of this form will not be considered.
- Application Form AID-309-2 (for USAID)
Note: You will need Acrobat Reader to view Vacancy Announcements/Application Forms. Thank you for your interest in employment with the Embassy! We hope that you will find the information provided below both informative and helpful in your search for employment here.
- Applicants are required to use the Universal Application for Employment (UAE) form (DS-174) to apply for a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member position. You may attach your current resume or curriculum vitae along with the form, which provides more information about your previous experience with duties & responsibilities. Please note that resumes only, without a DS-174 form, ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Applications received after the closing dates are not taken into consideration. The Human Resources Office contacts only those applicants who demonstrate on their application forms that they meet or exceed all the requirements. Please consider each of the qualification requirements from the vacancy announcement – education, experience, language, knowledge and skills. Also ensure that the copy of the required documentation, i.e., certificates, driving license, national identification card, etc. is attached.
- The Human Resources Office only accepts applications for OPEN job vacancies. To apply for more than one vacancy, you need to submit separate applications for each job.
- Applicants must submit a new application package (completed DS-174, one recent passport size photograph, certificates, driving license, national identification card) for each advertised vacancy.
- Regret letters will be sent only to those short-listed candidates who appeared in the INTERVIEW.
SUBMIT COMPLETE APPLICATION TO
Attention: Human Resources Officer
Office: Human Resources Office
Address: U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Madani Avenue, Baridhara.
Applications should be submitted either by regular mail (postal service) or deliver by hand at the drop box placed at the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy (near the Nepal/Vatican Embassy).
Can I submit my application for any suitable job?
Applications should only be submitted for a specific job that is open.
Can I submit my application without any supporting documentation?
Applications must include copies of required supporting documentation, i.e., certificates, driving license, identification card.
Can I just put in my basic information?
Applications must include information that is required in the Universal Application for Employment (UAE) form DS-174 as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member. All information should be complete and accurate.
I don’t have time to put in my application before the closing date, can I submit it later?
Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m. of the closing date or they will not be considered.