Go study in the USA the right way!
EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State network of over 430 international student advising centers in more than 175 countries and territories. The network promotes U.S. higher education to students around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, and relevant information on study opportunities at accredited postsecondary institutions in the U.S.
Currently there are three EducationUSA Advising Centers in Bangladesh.
- The American Center Dhaka
- The Edward M. Kennedy (EMK) Center - Public Service and the Arts
- American Corner Chattogram
EducationUSA is here to help!
EducationUSA offers personalized counseling, group advising programs, as well as libraries of reference guides, university catalogs, and standardized test prep materials at our centers! We provide accurate, comprehensive, and relevant information to both undergraduate and graduate students through below five steps.
- Research your options
- Finance your studies
- Complete your application
- Apply for a visa
- Prepare for departure
Our experienced EducationUSA Advisers will assist you during the entire admission process, from selecting the right institution and editing your personal statement to filling out financial aid forms.
Check Out the EducationUSA Libraries
EducationUSA offers six libraries across Bangladesh. In addition to three advising centers, the American Corners in Rajshahi, Khulna, and Sylhet have a vast collection of helpful reference materials.
These resources include:
- Undergraduate and graduate university guides.
- Guides for postgraduate and research programs.
- University catalogs.
- Updated test prep study guides for TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT I & II, ACT, GRE, GMAT, USMLE, and GED.
Become a member!
Become an American Spaces Member and gain access to all EducationUSA advising services and resources.
- Access to a wide range of resources (books, magazines, and online databases).
- Free consultations on higher education opportunities and scholarships in the United States.
- Admission to year-round educational and cultural activities.
- Entree to a diverse group of dynamic speakers (U.S. diplomats, industry leaders, and society changemakers).
- Access to all six American Spaces in Dhaka, Chattogram, Khulna, Rajshahi and Sylhet.