U.S. Government Reports on Bangladesh
- Country Commercial Guide on Bangladesh: A comprehensive look at Bangladesh’s commercial environment, containing economic, political, and market analyses.
- Investment Climate Statement on Bangladesh: An analysis of the business climate in Bangladesh.
- National Trade Estimate: Information on foreign trade and investment barriers facing American exports around the world, including Bangladesh.
- Fiscal Transparency Report: Fiscal transparency reviews of foreign governments (including the Government of Bangladesh) receiving bilateral allocations of U.S. assistance.
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report: Describes the efforts of key countries, including Bangladesh, to attack all aspects of the international drug trade.
- U.S.-Bangladesh Trade Facts (Office of the U.S. Trade Representative)
- U.S.-Bangladesh Trade Statistics (U.S. Census Bureau)
- CIA World Factbook on Bangladesh
- U.S. Department of State Bangladesh Factsheet
- U.S. Department of State’s Bangladesh Integrated Country Strategy
- USAID’s Bangladesh Country Development Cooperation Strategy
World Rankings and Indexes
- World Bank’s Ease of Business Index (2020): Bangladesh ranks 168 out of 190
- Heritage Foundation’s Index of Economic Freedom (2020): Bangladesh ranks 122 out of 180
- Transparency International Corruption Index (2019): Bangladesh ranks 146 out of 180
- World Bank – Bangladesh
- Asian Development Bank – Bangladesh
- International Monetary Fund – Bangladesh
Government of Bangladesh Resources
- Bangladesh National Portal
- Bangladesh Investment Development Authority
- Ministry of Commerce, Bangladesh
- Ministry of Finance, Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Bank (Central Bank of Bangladesh)
- Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics