May 14, 2020
Note: The U.S. Embassy continues to be open for business.
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to join Ambassador Earl Miller and members of the United States Embassy for a virtual Town Hall meeting via WebEx on Thursday, May 14 at 2 p.m. (GMT +6).
Ambassador Miller will discuss the Embassy’s response to COVID-19 and participate in a Q&A session. U.S. Embassy consular and other staff will also be present to answer your questions.
To join the Town Hall by Computer:
- Go to https://bit.ly/2SJyl8V
- If the PC already has WebEx’s app installed, select it; otherwise, click the ‘join by Browser’ link which will appear on the page.
- If asked for password – enter: America741776
- The PC will display the video from the meeting.
- Choose to “join Audio by computer” if the PC has a microphone and speakers; or
- Use the phone instructions below to get audio separately.
To join the Town Hall by Phone:
- Call +1-415-527-5035
Note: This is a U.S. toll call.
- Enter Access Code: 906 751 140
- Enter Password: 26374227
You can contact the U.S. Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh, located at Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh 1212, at (88) (02) 5566-2000, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday except for holidays. On holidays or during weekends the after-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is (88) (02) 5566-2000; after dialing press “0” and ask for the duty officer.