Are you a Bangladeshi undergraduate student interested in studying at a U.S. college or university as an exchange student? The Global UGRAD Program may be the right opportunity for you!
Global UGRAD is a fully funded, non-degree academic exchange program that provides talented Bangladeshi students (18 to 25 years old) with an opportunity to study and live at a U.S. college or university for one semester.
The application is now open, and the deadline to submit applications is December 15, 2023, 11.59 p.m. (Bangladesh Standard Time).
- Academics: Participants will be enrolled in full-time, non-degree, undergraduate coursework chosen from their host institution’s existing curriculum. They will be required to take one, 3-credit U.S. studies course to enhance their understanding of the United States.
- Service Learning: Participants will engage in local community service activities to develop their leadership skills.
- Internships: Participants will gain hands-on professional experience by completing prestigious internships at U.S.-based organizations, businesses, and companies.
- Cultural Exchange: Participants will learn about American culture and share their culture as a youth ambassador through activities such as exhibitions and performances.
- Leadership: Participants will enhance their leadership skills by participating in trainings and workshops.
Deadline and How to Apply:
Applications are due by December 15, 2023, 11.59 p.m. (Bangladesh Standard Time).
Before you apply, please visit this link for more information: https://www.worldlearning.org/program/global-undergraduate-exchange-program/
You can apply through this link: https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/ugrad_student_application_2024
If you have any questions, please contact our exchange team at DhakaUSExchanges@State.gov.